What does an integrated Civil Liability Act assessment of earning capacity for physical and psychological injuries include?
- Assessment of physical capacity for work by an Occupational Physician
- Assessment of psychological capacity for work by a Registered Psychologist
- Assessment of education, training and experience and transferable skills
- Selection of work options that are suitable having regard to capacity for work and other vocationally relevant factors
- Detailed analysis of the match between the identified work option and the subject of the assessment
- Investigation of relevant labour markets for the identified suitable work options
The assessments of physical and psychological capacity include:
- Medical history and treatment received
- Injuries reported
- Current symptoms
- Physical requirements of pre-injury work or duties
- Current capacity reported
- Review of radiology and other investigations supplied for the assessment
- Physical and functional examination
- Psychological assessment of functional capacity
- Assessment of restrictions to be observed when working or performing routine activities
- Ability to work full time or part time hours
- Ability to travel
- Ability to perform pre-injury work or routine activities
If you unsure whether the above description matches your requirements please call as our technical team are experienced in working with our expert consultants to produce reports structured to meet your precise requirements.
What does the integrated earning capacity assessments involve?
In most cases all of the assessments can be scheduled to take place on the same day at the same location.
- A physical examination by one of our Occupational physicians.
- A psychological assessment by one of our Registered Psychologists.
- An interview by one of our vocational consultant to assess vocationally relevant factors
If possible you should provide us with the medical/treatment file for the subject of the assessment.
A full list of the documents we recommend that your provide our expert consultants is included with our assessment booking acknowledgement letter.
How to order
Ordering an ECA integrated earning capacity assessment is very easy.
You can call us on 1300 72 34 71
Just press the “Book Report” button below and complete our simple on-line booking form.
A member of our team will then call you to discuss your requirements and to make an assessment booking.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to call and ask to speak to a member of our team.
Since 2003 ECA has been dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality assessment services across a range of areas of insurance and legal practice.
Let us help you make timely and accurate decisions.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 34 71
Fax: 1300 72 66 33