What does a ”Desktop” Employability Assessment include?
The definition of an Employability Assessment recognises that vocational capacity must be matched to a person’s functional capacity.
Medical functional capacity is usually derived from evidence provided by medical professionals, and includes both physical and psychological/cognitive functioning.
Depending on your requirements, the issues addressed by an ECA vocational assessment report will include:
Methods of assessment
- Review of documentary material relevant to the physical capacity for work of the subject of the assessment.
- Review of documentary material relevant to the psychological capacity for work of the subject of the assessment.
- Assessment of education, training and experience and transferable skills
- Selection of vocational options that are suitable having regard to capacity for work and other vocationally relevant factors
Each ECA Employability Assessment report contains a careful and detailed analysis of the match between the subject and the vocational option identified as suitable and includes all of the information areas identified by the TPD Working Group:
- Policy details
- Purpose of assessment
- Method of assessment
- Documents reviewed
- Executive summary
- History of condition / treatment
- Functioning and work capacity
- Avocational activities
- Transferable skills analysis
- Vocational options
- Labour market analysis
How to order
Ordering an ECA “Desktop “Employability assessment is very easy.
You can call us on 1300 72 34 71
Just press the “Book Report” button and complete our simple on-line booking form.
A member of our team will call you to discuss your requirements.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to call and ask to speak to a member of our team.
Since 2003 ECA has been dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality assessment services across a range of areas of insurance and legal practice.
Let us help you make timely and accurate decisions.
World Square 2004, NSW
Phone: 1300 72 34 71
Fax: 1300 72 66 33