What does a Civil Liability Act vocational assessment include?
Depending on your requirements, the issues addressed by the vocational assessment report may include:
- Review of documentary material relevant to the physical capacity for work of the subject of the assessment.
- Review of documentary material relevant to the psychological capacity for work of the subject of the assessment.
- Assessment of education, training and experience and transferable skills
- Selection of work options that are suitable having regard to capacity for work and other vocationally relevant factors
Every vocational assessment report contains a careful and detailed analysis of the match between the subject and the work option.
Once suitable work options have been identified it is common to also undertake labour market investigations to establish for the reasonably accessible labour market:
- The number of people are currently employed in that work option
- The level of activity in the work option
- The specific requirements of a jobs in the labour market
- The expected or likely level of earnings of people employed in that work option
What does the vocational assessment involve?
If you would like the vocational consultant to interview the subject of the assessment, we will arrange for the vocational consultant to interview the subject either in person, or by telephone or video link.
If you would like the vocational consultant to prepare an assessment using supplied documentation, forward the documentation to our office.
If you would like the subject to have a physical or psychological assessment of their capacity to work to be performed we recommend that you order one our integrated earning capacity assessments that include expert physical and/or psychological assessments of the capacity to work.
How to order
Ordering an ECA vocational assessment is very easy.
You can call us on 1300 72 34 71
Just press the “Book Report” button and complete our simple on-line booking form.
A member of our team will then call you to discuss your requirements and to make an assessment booking.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to call and ask to speak to a member of our team.
Since 2003 ECA has been dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality assessment services across a range of areas of insurance and legal practice.
Let us help you make timely and accurate decisions.
World Square 2004, NSW
Phone: 1300 72 34 71
Fax: 1300 72 66 33